Friday, 16 June 2017

White Scar Bikers- Forgeworld outrider squad

I have long admired the outriders Bikers from Forgeworld. They are a pricey unit money wise, but they are absolutely fantastic looking models. I have been planning a Kharadron Overlords army for Age of Sigmar, so I was desperate to get the

First things first I had to create the bases for the squad, matching my Imperial Palace theme.

I used the new oval bases for these rather than the slim line bases they where originally supplied with, I felt they were a bit more cinematic, and actually where a great size. 
 As per usual with the white scars, I have broken the painting down into sub assemblies for the airbrush stages. I have previously always hated doing units like cavalry or bikes due to the extra components, but the airbrush has made this very straight forward.
 I have magnetised the guns so that I can swap between plasmas and bolters, as I may want to use these in 40k games.


And the final shot. I will try and get some better shots of the army over the summer as I will be able to use the better light and I will have more time off. 

Generally I am quite pleased with how the army is developing. I am really looking forward to my first horus heresy game soon!




2 comments:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone every day.

    Start following our signals right now and earn up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...