Work has now completed on the main body of the Stormlord. I completed the heavy stubber nests, but I will be working on some tank riding infantry soon. I will have completed pics soon, but here are some snaps, wit the final details in place. I will get completed pics up before the end of the week.
I also took a bit of time out this week to quickly finish my squad of rough riders. I added two flamers to the squad, using the light weight elysian flamers. I thought these would be more ideally suited for cavalry. I also completed a standard lancer, to round off the squad at the maximum size of 10.