Sunday, 12 January 2014

WIP Converted Autocannon Teams

Its been a quiet few months on the blog, however, with the busy holiday season behind me, I have started to get together a little more hobby time. I've managed to crack out the paints and convert up and finish my second penal legion squad (more in another post) and I have also managed to finish a Leman Russ Punisher and my first fine cast model, the Lord Commissar (again more in another post). I even managed two games this week. :)

But for now I wanted to show the current progress on the Autocannon teams.
The main body of the weapon assembled.

With the gun shield mounted.

The weapons legs added to the base.

and put it all together.


With the bare bones of the plasticard work done, its now time to do the detail and the crew. I think I will work on three of these at a time to break the work up.  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...