Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Psyker battle squad with overseer painted.

Just a quick update today on the overseer and sanctioned psykers. I have still to paint the overseers base, but I was just too excited to get some pictures up on the blog. I'm really pleased with how the purple has worked on this squad. I think this is going to be the colour of choice for my primaris Psyker when I get round to one.



I went a little purple mad and updated the banner for my 5th company command squad...




Im currently working on another project. Here's a teaser picture. Not much to go on, but long time followers of the blog might get a hint of what is going on here. :)





And Im also itching to paint this guy...




As Im sure you can tell, hobby time is back!



5 comments:

  1. That purple actually works quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, especially on the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beest assassin fig GW put out ever. :)

    Psykers are pretty darn cool sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice work as always, especially like the Standard Bearer. And of course the new project! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you guys are enjoying the purple. Has made me consider a squad of Jantine patricians. :)

    Yes. I will have more info on the special new project very soon!

    @Dai- Couldt agree more. This guy is super cool! He is going to be a stand in Marbo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...