I've slowly been working away at the Bretonian knights of the realm unit. So far its going well, but quite a bit of work still to go on these guys. I always find Cavalry far more time consuming than infantry. Here is a few pictures of how I'm getting on.
And on to my To Do List. The last time I did this it was very successful and really helped focus my mind on projects I really needed to finish. This was one of the main reasons I started blogging and I am glad to be getting back to it know that things have calmed down again in real life. I like to keep my to do list short, as too much stuff on there and I feel swamped and never finish anything. So here it is, my top five To DO hobby projects...
1. Finish Bretonian Knights of the realm- Pretty self explanatory this one.
2. Paint the full platoon for 5th company, based on tester model- I never got round to doing the platoon for my supply company. I had done a test model but ran out of time for the tournaments and had to use a platoon from my 40th Corps Guard army.
3. Finish the Gun shields for my Hydras- Again, due to a rush at tournament time, my second squadron of hydras never received the gun shields for the flak cannons. Something I need to address.
4. Add Crew and troop Dioramas to the Troop trucks- Something I have wanted to do for a while was to add more mini diorama style elements to the troop bays of my trucks like this one here
5. Complete the plasticard Warhound Titan- A project I started a few months ago, but never got round to finishing off. There is still a lot of work to do in this one, but I think it will be worthwhile when its done.
Well That is the list as it stands. I will update the list as I report my progress on here.